Follow

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Early morning swim

Well due to the fact I couldn't run yesterday (stupid achilles tendon when will you get better?) I decided to go for a swim on Wednesday morning as on Tuesday evening the pool is closed. I smashed out 0.5km in 15 minutes with two sets of 150m and two sets of 100m. My endurance is coming slowly but it is getting better.

The downside to this early morning swim was that I felt light headed when I got back to the hotel. This means I have learnt another lesson, DON'T EXERCISE ON AN EMPTY STOMACH. We'll chalk that one up to experience and I'm sure it won't be the last thing I learn on my quest to complete my first triathlon.

Please feel free to make a donation at the following address. http://www.justgiving.com/smoker2triathlete

Thanks for reading.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment